What Do Top Teams Across the Nation Have in Common? with Sou Lee

Team Building Podcast

The database is the lifeblood of a high-performing real estate organization, and because CRMs hold that data, they have a unique vantage point on what it takes to succeed.

What lead nurture mistakes cost real estate teams a ton of money? How do we use our CRMs to extract as much business from our databases as possible?

In today’s episode, we’re joined by BoomTown’s Sou Lee. He has a perspective across all brokerages of what makes teams successful, and he’ll share what it takes to play the lead generation and conversion game at a really high level.

Things You’ll Learn In This Episode

  • How to plan for our long term goals
    In the journey to team leader, what do many agents overlook?
  • Why internet leads aren’t the problem
    Many team leaders say internet leads are ineffective, but is the issue more in the approach than the leads themselves?
  • How to extract the most value from our CRMs
    We can convert 3% of our internet leads within 6 months, but how do we turn the remaining 97% in the future? 

The true asset in our real estate businesses

How do we build a business that doesn’t require a home to be bought or sold?

Guest Bio

Sou Lee is a Sales Team Leader at BoomTown. Top real estate brokerages trust BoomTown to help them close more deals and grow their business. 

Sou is offering a special deal on BoomTown and to find out more email sou@boomtownroi.com.

To Download two free PDF’s: Jeff’s Business Plan and his Lead Generation Guide, Click Here.

And if you’d like to keep up-to-date with Jeff, follow @jeffmcohn on Instagram.

You might be interested into.

Related Podcasts